Sunday 29 October 2017

Getti - Piccadilly

For starters we had a Walnut & Beetroot Salad and Minestrone Soup. The Soup was a good size starter. The generous portion was full of delicious chunks of vegetables. 

I had THE best Lasagne at Getti for my main dish. It was crispy in the right places, meaty and full of flavour. A must for Lasagne fans! 

Their Italian style Beef Wellington (which was a special on the day we visited) was also amazing. It is quite a skill to cook that type of dish correctly and Getti got it completely right. Very tasty. A big thumbs up from my steak loving husband too. 

For dessert I had Tirimisu and hubby had the Strawberry Cheesecake which we both finished in 2 seconds flat! That tells you how much we liked both desserts! I found the Tirimisu deliciously rich and creamy, it had a lovely smooth texture too. I thoroughly enjoyed that dessert.

Authentic Italian cooking, combined with knowledgeable staff, made our visit to Getti a joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment